Minggu, 19 Desember 2010

Rave and Review

Rave and Review


Tollytots Disney Princess Carriage Playset

Posted: 19 Dec 2010 01:30 PM PST

Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide: Day 43 You probably remember my Disney Tangled Rapunzel doll giveaway a few weeks back when I talked about Tollytots awesome Disney Princess toys. Hopefully you've already made your way over to try and win one of the two Tangled Princess dolls, but if not, you can click {here} to try and win. If you've been entering already you know that Tollytots has more than just adorable princess dolls, they also carry some seriously cool doll accessories as well, like strollers, vanities and even princess carriages. We got to check out the Disney Carriage Doll Playset this December and see how magical princess playtime could be. Modeled after Cinderella's pumpkin coach that whisked her away to the ball, the princess carriage...

Pure Dark Chocolates {Cutting Board and Chipper Pure Dark Slab Giveaway}

Posted: 19 Dec 2010 01:07 PM PST

Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide: Day 42 When I think of the holidays I am immediately reminded of the tastiest tradition ever – a gift wrapped hunk of chocolate that you can break off pieces of and enjoy for the weeks around Christmas and New Years. The funny thing is the tradition was started by a bank I've worked with for the past decade and now is something I look forward to every year. While I really enjoy the chocolate bar sent by the bank, it admittedly is not the best quality chocolate. If only it was polite to suggest upgrading to Pure Dark, I absolutely would. Pure Dark is all about giving you the purest and simplest chocolate possible, making it a far cry from...

SparkleBee Hello Kitty Table Lamp Review

Posted: 19 Dec 2010 01:06 PM PST

Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide: Day 41 When I was young my sister and I were more than a little into Hello Kitty. I had a Hello Kitty sticker set, a nightlight, and a few plush dolls on my bed as well as clothing glaore, and was forever begging my mom to drive me to the one mall near us that had a Sanrio, an entire store devoted to Hello Kitty and her pals. If I had seen this adorable SparkleBee Hello Kitty Table Lamp during any of those trips, I would have immediately added it to my wishlist. Not only would it have been a welcome replacement for my old teddy bear lamp, it would have looked adorable on my nightstand. With its deep pink...

Last-Minute Gifts from ThinkGeek

Posted: 18 Dec 2010 07:26 PM PST

Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide: Day 40 Do you have a husband who's gorgeous and strapping but has a tendency to be a little bit geeky? You can admit it, you did just call him strapping. Even guys with only a slight inclination towards geekiness have a tendency to swoon over the ThinkGeek catalog for hours at a time, which makes it a safe bet for gifts {including last minute ones} for just about anyone. I've talked about ThinkGeek before and its wide variety of gifts for the absolutely impossible to buy for, but now I've got a whole bunch of suggestions for the guy in your life. Whether he's your husband, your brother, or the guy who shares a cubicle wall with you, you can...

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

 
Copyright 2010 hot news. All rights reserved.
Themes by Ex Templates Blogger Templates l Home Recordings l Studio Rekaman Sitemap New gadget news Luxury Car Review Celebrity News Head Line News News Trends Concept cars Gambar Mesin Circuit Electronic Celebrity News Trends MotoGP News Trends Ghost Mistery Honda Modify Ghost photo Collection Credit Card Mstered Flower Colelction Photo Hybrid Auto News Modification Auto Indonesian News Trends Day News Trends Automotive News Trends vex robotic kit Hot News Trends