Rave and Review |
- Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser for a Healthier Smile
- Holiday Shopping at TJ Maxx and Marshalls {Giveaway}
- Step2 Deluxe Workshop
| Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser for a Healthier Smile Posted: 15 Dec 2010 09:25 AM PST Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide: Day 37 There are at least a few of you out there shaking your heads wondering how a water flosser made its way onto a gift guide. For all of you, I would like to submit the fact that both my husband and I have had a Waterpik Water Flosser on our Christmas lists for the past few years. The addition of a countertop Waterpik to our wishlist stemmed from our purchase of a cordless Waterpik flosser back when we were first married. We absolutely loved the portable and cordless version for years, but unfortunately when we moved we found that the water reservoir didn't fit underneath our bathroom faucets anymore. This meant we had to take the unit to the... |
| Holiday Shopping at TJ Maxx and Marshalls {Giveaway} Posted: 14 Dec 2010 11:20 PM PST Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide: Day 36 This past year has been all about saving money, which means that we really only go shopping when we have a huge coupon or when we're headed to a discount store. Because of this, T.J. Maxx and Marshalls have been my main source of new clothing purchases and gifts throughout 2010. Naturally, they are also the first place I turn when my holiday list starts growing and I need to get good, quality gifts for everyone on it without spending a huge amount of money. We recently visited our nearby TJ Maxx with our list in hand and got so many great deals (that unfortunately I can't tell you about… don't want to spoil anyone's holidays). However, I can... |
| Posted: 14 Dec 2010 08:38 PM PST Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide: Day 35 Many of you will remember when my two year old got her own apartment this last summer. Well, it turns out that living on your own is expensive, because it appears my little one has also gotten herself a job. In fact, I think she's working overtime these days based on the number of hours I've seen her clock this past month. I can't even tell you how many times she's said to me "No, I can't Mama… I'm working". One might say I'm cold and heartless for making a toddler work this hard, but if you saw how excited she was to go to work each day you would know why I let her put in such long... |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Rave and Review To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar